The Spanish version of this document will govern our relationship – this translated version is provided for convenience only and will not be interpreted to modify the spanish version. For the Spanish version, please see the (https://www.foundspot.com/es/politica-privacidad/).
The protection of personal data is one of the concerns of greater importance to this Company.
In our day to day we strive to protect the privacy of the information we provide and comply with current legislation on the protection of personal data.
The objective of this policy is to show the way in which we will treat the personal data that you provide us.
- IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE RESPONSIBLE
The Company FOUNDSPOT S.L. domiciled in the C/ ALAMEDA Nº 22 (MADRID –CP: 28014), with VAT: B-87946877 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT.
- Existing contractual relationship. In the event that you enter into any type of contract with us or a binding legal relationship exists with the Company, it will be necessary to process the personal data in order to comply with it, manage and / or lend correctly and adequately the service object of the contract.
- Existing pre-contractual relationship. It may be necessary to treat your personal data for the execution of pre-contractual measures to which you are a party.
- Administrative, accounting and fiscal management. In the case that you purchase our products and / or hire our services it will be necessary to treat your data to domicile accounts, send invoices, etc.
- Computer control of the website. The Company will be able to carry out the necessary surveillance and maintenance tasks regarding the use and control of the website to prevent any violation of the security of the data, being able to access data of a personal nature of the interested.
- Fulfillment of a legal obligation. In certain cases, it will be necessary to process your data to comply with a legal obligation, such as complying with judicial mandates, requirements or orders from law enforcement agencies or other authorities or public and government administrations, even when find out of their country of residence. In the same way, we can provide your personal data to address the requests that they make for the prevention, detection or investigation of a crime or other violation of the legal system.
- By legitimate interest of Company. It will be necessary to process your data to configure and manage your account, to provide technical assistance, verify your identity or the information you provide us to provide the service subscribed.
3. DEADLINES OR CONSERVATION DATA CRITERIA
The personal data provided will be kept in accordance with the following criteria:
- The time needed to comply with the treatments for which they were initially collected.
- The reasonable time to demonstrate that we fulfill our duties and obligations.
- The periods of limitation established in the laws, within which any type of claim can be filed extra judicially or judicially.
- Once the data is no longer necessary for the treatment in question, it may remain blocked, remaining available only to meet the requirements of public authorities.
- Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic:
The web page will not make automated decisions, profiles or logic applied to your data.
- LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The basis by which the treatment of personal data is sustained by the Company, is covered by:
- The consent of the interested party.
- Legal obligation applicable to the Treatment Manager.
In certain cases, it will be necessary to treat your data to comply with a legal obligation.
- Legitimate interest of the Treatment Manager.
In certain cases, it will be necessary to treat your data to satisfy legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller, provided that it prevails over the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the interested party that require the protection of personal data.
In certain cases, the Company may assign its data when it is required by the legal system.
The company does not perform any International Data Transfer.
The interested parties that are subject to any treatment carried out by the Company may exercise any of these rights at any time and free of charge:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment.
- Right to oppose treatment.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw the consent given.
- The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority.
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation about whether the Entity is treating personal data that concerns him or not. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
Those interested may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, the entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
For this you can use the forms provided by the company, or write a letter to the postal address or email of the Company, above indicated.
We inform you that these requests must always be accompanied by a photocopy of your passport or equivalent document in order to prove your identity.
In case you feel your rights are violated in relation to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can submit a claim to the competent Data Protection Control Authority through of its website: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe at the email address of the entity, indicating in the subject “Unsubscribe”.
8. ORIGEN OF DATA.
The company has obtained the personal data that will be processed, through different channels:
- Directly from the interested party or his legal representative.
- When the user provides their personal data through the web forms of registration, contact or request for information collected and incorporated into the website.
- When the user registers and gives consent to the processing of personal data in any of the programs or applications owned by the company (even if these are free of charge).
- In certain cases we may collect personal information from third parties, such as; an entity or organization to which you belong that provides access to our services, business partners and service providers that work with us in relation to your activity, other sources available such as public websites, open government databases or other data from public domain.
8. CATEGORIES OF DATA
The categories of data that are treated are: (They are not specially protected data)
- Identification data.
- Commercial information.